Wednesday, November 5, 2014

OMG! I've been blogging for a year!

I created this blog as an outlet for myself and as a way for anyone interested to see how things are in industry, the progress of an academic pursuit, and miscellaneous other musings. I've 'met' cool people and gotten advice while giving out a couple tidbits.

I never thought I would have so much fun blogging, but it's been a super blast!  I had a shitty hang-up taking things down for a while, and I honestly thought I would be writing for years in the blog before getting a faculty job.   Now that I have one, it's crazy to think my journey started a year ago.  And looking at old posts, it really brings back memories, good and bad.  I'll eventually be transitioning to a new blog covering the academic switch (title TBA...but I'll try to make it funny) :), but I will look forward to looking back at this blog.

Thanks again for reading!  I've had a blast!!!

4 comments:

  1. I thought you stopped blogging! :-) The feed has been weirdly empty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sorry! I've been so damn busy. Much more than I would prefer. Unfortunately blogging is at the bottom my to do list so if things get backed up I can't vent on the blog anymore. I'll be posting a little more soon though I can't promise too many posts. Around April things will turn down but for now please just stay tuned! :)

      Delete